ADVANCED SKIN ANALYSIS FAQ's
What information do we require during your Advanced Skin Analysis
Using the information you provide us about your health, well being, skin concerns and products currently use, combined with our advanced diagnostic techniques and equipment we will be able to determine your majority skin type and skincare needs.
How long will my Advanced Skin Analysis take?
We ask that you allow 75-90 minutes for your scheduled appointment
What you need to do before your Advanced Skin Analysis
On the day of your consultation:
1. You are required to wear no makeup or product. Arriving with your skin unwashed with no moisturiser or anything at all on the skin, will greatly benefit you and help us with the diagnosis of your skin.
2. We request that you bring a list of all medications, vitamins & supplements, skincare and makeup currently used to your appointment. (You may bring a photograph or list of all of them)
Skin Analysis – Do you really know your skin?
The skin is much more complex than what can be seen with the naked eye. This is why we use professional skin diagnostic tools to analyse your skin. With the advanced analysis, we dig a bit deeper than just the superficial layer of the skin. We want to better understand your unique skin concerns and what may be the cause of existing conditions - such as blemishes, fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone. By diagnosing we are able to treat existing imperfections and even address underlying concerns before they become visible.
What will my skin analysis show me?
Get ready to face the facts on the true state of your skin! We will examine:
Wrinkles and fine lines – the depth of existing wrinkles & the ones you can’t even see yet!
The sebum (oil) content of your skin, - is it a good/bad oil flow - the latter could be a contributor to acne and blemishes
Pigmentation – closely assess the severity of freckles, sunspots and age spots
The true size of your pores - determines if enlarged pores are a problem for your skin
The moisture content of your skin - Skin dehydration is a serious age-contributing factor!
Loss of skin firmness - is your skin ageing well, or losing elasticity at a rapid rate?
Your skin tone your overall skin health
What is included in your Advanced Skin Analysis
1. Full Skin Analysis
2. Photographs are taken for monitoring progress in the skin.
3. Depth & Hydration measurements - to monitor skin health
4. A customised mini facial treatment.
5. A complete home care regime prescription & supplement recommendation.
6. A personal skin treatment plan.
Only the highest quality products are used that offer proven results in restoring, reviving and regenerating your skin. Book your Advanced Skin Analysis with any treatment of our Facial Menu & receive your analysis at 50% off.